The Foundation will support efforts that focus on the individual by providing basic human needs, enhancing options for self-sufficiency and empowering underserved communities to remove barriers to escaping poverty.
- Empower, support, structure and guide communities in developing effective strategies to address complex community issues.
- Enhance training and skill development opportunities to improve employment access and challenge current workforce paradigms.
- Improve access to dependable transportation options to increase mobility and promote livable communities.
- Improve access to safe, fair and affordable housing options to promote healthy communities.
- Strengthen resettlement and acclimation efforts to enhance the integration of immigrants, refugees and asylees into our community.
- Improve access to services by convening diverse stakeholders to shape public policy.