The Foundation will work to Strengthen the P-20 Continuum by identifying and supporting best practices that benefit students so they can enter school ready to learn and successfully graduate from college or post-secondary programs, prepared to enter the workforce.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from cradle to career to strengthen the education pipeline.
- Build connections across the education system and with outside partners to enhance the education pathway with seamless points of transition.
- Strengthen the capacity of providers to address the complex challenges facing students and their families.
- Enhance training, leadership development and engagement opportunities for teachers and parents to increase professional development and collaboration.
- Share best practices and create mutual advocacy platforms to strengthen opportunities for learning and encourage policy change.